ᖴᗩᐯOᖇITᗴ ᖴᖇIᗪᗩY brings you an inexpensive AND effective way to protect your family from radio frequency radiation exposure . Read to the end
We live in a modern world and benefit from the luxuries of technology. Unfortunately, with technology, particularly wireless telecommunication devices, such as cell phones, tablets, air pods, and laptop computers bring the increased risk of radio frequency radiation exposure .
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends reducing children’s exposure to wireless radiation, as their brains and growing bodies are more vulnerable to wireless radiation.
To reduce exposure to radio frequency radiation, consider the following:
- Keep the wireless device from touching your body. Utilize the speaker phone or a headset to reduce proximity to the head.
- To halt microwave exposure, put phone on Airplane mode and turn Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functions off.
- When using your laptop, be sure to be corded vs wireless.
- Your phone works at higher power in metal surroundings increasing radiation exposure, making phone usage in the car less favorable.
- Avoid making calls when the signal is weak, as this causes cell phones to boost radio frequency transmission power.
- Turn off Wi-Fi router when not in use (especially at bedtime).
My family has been using anti-radiation stickers on our wireless devices for years, but only recently did I learn about stickers specifically for air pods. My teenager will be gifted her 1st pair of air pods for Christmas, but not without anti-radiation stickers.
Enter my ᖴᗩᐯOᖇITᗴ ᖴᖇIᗪᗩY!!! Go to www.waveblock.com to learn about anti-radiation stickers that have been lab tested and proven to deflect the majority of the EMFs that are emitted from earbuds. Save 10% off your 1st order.